Friday, March 25, 2011

Just when you think you're an apricot...

Life will come and tell you that you are an orangutan. This may not seem fair, but it's how life if, and if it want you to be a primate, so be it, I guess you'll have to be!

So, I'm on a Stevie kick right now, Stevie Wonder that is. Of course it's not really surprising that I would, because his music is more than music, it's love! I've always wondered how he got so good, being blind and all, but his ears must have been so attuned. But I guess that's what made him so great, was his blindness, because music wasn't about the presentation or the lights or anything like that, it was about the music, and that's all. That's all it needs to be about, and that's all people should care about in music. I know I strive for it, and if I don't get it in what I listen to, I don't listen to that song anymore.

I'd like to post this video of one my friends when he was but a young lad, it's kind of funny.

Well, what did ya think? Pretty funny eh? No worries though, the kitten was not harmed, just a little used...

I really just can't think of much else to say, so I guess I won't, but in the mean time of not saying things, I will ask this question, as I always do.

What is the best way to wish? Is it on a star, or perhaps the birthday wish is the best? Just tell me what you think, I'd like to know!

Farewell fare friends, and please have a good day, or else I'll cry...

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment